Travelers have made their way to the Smithfield Inn since it was built in 1752, including (legend has it) George Washington. This gorgeous inn offers five unique, historic rooms with private baths and all the expected modern conveniences.
The Smithfield Inn’s restaurant offers traditional Southern fare including their world-famous Smithfield ham, sliced thin atop a fresh-baked yeast roll. Formal, informal and al fresco in the outdoor garden is available.
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
The Garden Gazebo is a lovely special event space and can seat 75.
Membership is JUST $50 per person annually!
• Priority seating for wine dinners (minimum of 4 per year) while enjoying a $10 discount per member.
• Order wines showcased at the wine dinners at wholesale prices plus 25%.
• 10% discount on bottled wines, while dining throughout the year.
• No corkage fees! Enjoy a personal bottle while dining, for the duration of your membership and your stays with us.
• Special dining discounts for parties of 20 or more.
• Special selections on a private wine list (limited availability).
• Private tastings for members and a few guests for a nominal fee.
• Discounts on Rooms the night of the Wine Dinners.
• Limited Availability for Membership