319 Main Street
Smithfield, VA 23430
- (757) 357 - 5182
- View Website
- Category: Attractions
- Social: Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Pintrest
Monday, 29 May | Smithfield, VA
Our docents at the Smithfield and Isle of Wight County Visitor Center, located at 319 Main Street in downtown Smithfield are ready to welcome you!
Our Visitor Center and the offices for the Smithfield Isle of Wight Convention Tourism Bureau are located at 319 Main Street in Historic Downtown Smithfield. The center also shares space with its tourism partner the Arts Center @ 319. Be sure your first stop in town is the Visitor Center for a historic walking tour map and for information on all our area attractions, lodgings, dining options and special events. Pick up sample itineraries that fit a one-day trip to town or a week-long stay. Personalized itineraries are also available, as well as sample walking and photo tours. We also offer docents for group tours if given notice of your visit.
Here is a list of all that we (and our partners at the Arts Center @319) have done to keep you safe when you visit:
- We offer an automatic hand sanitizer in our lobby.
- The door between the gallery to the restrooms will remain open and we will be installing a "hands-free" kick down door opener to the two restrooms.
- We have removed the brochure holder kiosks that were in the lobby to give more space for social distancing.
- Our hours are currently 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Staurday and 12 - 4 p.m. on Sunday.
2021 Tourism Annual Report