Regular season ends with the Halloween Market on October 31.
Specialty Markets (open 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.):
Nov. 7: Harvest Food and Craft Market
Nov. 14: Thanksgiving Food and Craft Market
Dec. 5: Christmas/Holiday Food and Craft Market
Dec. 19: Christmas/Holiday Food and Craft Market
We are back in our usual Smithfield Farmers Market location, with our vendors well spaced out for good social distancing for our vendors and our customers. We ask that everyone planning to attend please follow all of the COVID-19 social distancing guidance and precautions.
Our vendor focus is on FARM PRODUCE Vendors with FRESH Farm Meats, like Beef, Bison, Chicken, Pork and Seafood. FRESH PRODUCE like tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, greens, and more will be available. Other FARM PRODUCE items like Honey, Jelly, Pickles, Cheeses, Breads, Flowers, Plants and more goodness will be available. Come on out and be safe with us while you get your goodness at the market!
Attention Potential Market Vendors:
Our markets are jamming and we are so glad, but unfortunately that means we are also full on vendor opportunities for this market season. We appreciate your interest in our locally grown, homemade, and handcrafted markets. Please check back with us next year on our website around February for our new 2021 applications: www.smithfieldfarmersmarket.org
Thank you, Market Management!
The market will be following CDC Guidelines for hand washing, masks and social distancing.
• For the safety of our vendors and other shoppers, PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK.
• Please maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6' OR MORE from other patrons.
• Please follow the TAPED GUIDELINES at each vendor’s booth.
• A HANDWASHING STATION will be available at the Hospitality Tent
• HAND SANITIZERS will be available throughout the Market.
• Please DO NOT TOUCH the produce or items for sale. A sales associate will assist you. (Sorry no samples.)
For ordering options and more details visit www.SmithfieldFarmersMarket.org.
Bank of Southside Virginia Parking Lot
October 31, 2020
09:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday, 01 January | Smithfield, VA